Hey, here’s another freebie for paper crafting thanks to mymemories.com
but only until Jan 14th! Although these say they are for pie, seriously, do you have anyone you love so little that you’d just give them one slice? Once filled with cool things, they’d be great as a goodie bag for a girls’ party or a teacher gift.
Pie Box Tutorial
1. Print your file on cardstock. To create a pie box, you will need one base and one top. Gather necessary supplies. (Recommended supplies: ruler, scissors, glue, bone folder with pointed tip) Be sure to set your margins as close to zero as possible when printing.
2. Using the bone folder score from the top tip down to each of the corners. There should be 3 fold lines forming a triangle on each piece. Also,
score the small tabs on the box sides.
3. Cut out all of your box pieces.
4. Fold on the fold lines. Folds should all be folded in towards the white side of the paper.
5. Place glue on all the small flaps.
6. Bring base and flap up and glue in place. Repeat all sides. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for lid.
7. Enjoy your pie box.
8. Multiple boxes can be made to look like a pie by placing the centers together.
Detailed instructions are thanks to mymemories.com
“Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.” Jane Austen